Offers for refugees
The war in Ukraine is not ending and the number of refugees is increasing.
We would like to offer support within the realm of our possibilities and/or our competences.
Therefore, we would like to turn to YOU, who may have connections to helpers, to refugee adults or children, to organizations and groups:
Please feel free to refer to the Haus am Waldsee if one or more of our offers could be interesting for the above mentioned target groups:
- Rooms for up to 25 people, every day of the week, between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Workplaces for freelancers or students
- Free admission to our exhibition
- Free participation in our educational programme and holiday workshops
- Guided tours for groups of up to 20 people. We are happy to arrange for translators.
Or do you have further ideas on how the Haus am Waldsee could support you?
We’re looking forward to hearing from you:
+49 (0) 30 801 89 38