We would like to make your visit as safe as possible and ask you to follow the following hygiene measures in light of the pandemic:
- A FFP2 mask needs to be worn inside the building at all times. You can take off the mask when seated in the café. Masks are available from our front desk staff upon request.
Children need to wear masks from the age of 7. Children aged 15 or older have to wear FFP2 masks.
- Please keep a distance of 1.5 m from other visitors at all times.
- Cashless payment is possible by debit card, visa or mastercard.
- Disinfectants are available at the front desk and at the toilets.
- We ensure that the exhibition rooms are adequately ventilated.
Our invigilators will ensure compliance to protect your health.